Location: Newark, Delaware
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab
FT 32 hrs Weekly - Available Shifts: 7am - 330pm or 7am -530pm; On call required.
We are currently hiring an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work in our Cardiac Cath Lab Unit at Christiana Care.
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health care organizations, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, urgent care centers, three hospitals (1,299 beds), a free-standing emergency department, a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. It also includes the pioneering Gene Editing Institute and was rated by IDG Computerworld as one of the nation's Best Places to Work in IT. ChristianaCare is a nonprofit teaching health system with more than 260 residents and fellows. It is continually ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With the unique CareVio data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BSN required or commitment to obtaining BSN within three years from your date of hire.
- Must have at least two years of nursing experience; cardiac experience required; critical care experience preferred
- BLS required
- ACLS required
The successful candidate may be eligible for a sign on bonus .