Location: Newark, Delaware
ChristianaCare is currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for our Vascular Surgery Ambulatory Practice. This Outpatient RN position will support Vascular Surgery at our Newark outpatient practice. This role will provide nursing care and assume responsibility and accountability for the Vascular Surgery outpatients through the nursing process in collaboration with other health care team members. The nurse will provide day-to-day in-person and telephone-based counseling and education to patients and families. They may also monitor patients virtually for achieving guideline-directed medical therapy, and adverse events. This RN will focus on the needs of our patients with known or at-risk for vascular disease.
Position Highlights Include:
- Provides telephonic clinical assessment and triage.
- Relays results.
- Processes prescription refills.
- Provides health education services for surgical patients, in addition to their regular office visits with patients.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A graduate of a state approved or National League of Nursing accredited School of Nursing
- RN license or eligible for licensure in the state Delaware or Pennsylvania & New Jersey if location of employment
- Two years' experience as a RN, physician office experience preferred
- BSN preferred; ADN considered with agreement of completion of BSN in 3 years.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Delaware
- BLS certification required
Please apply online and attach your current resume for consideration.
#L1 - CS1