MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 Americaâ��s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
1. Under general supervision, exercises judgment within established guidelines to provide the administrative support needed to coordinate and direct the activities necessary to provide quality services to patients of all ages. Provides guidance and makes decisions on issues concerning budget constraints, appropriate placement of patient admissions and staffing resources, legal matters, crisis intervention, and continuing education. Ensures quality and safe delivery of care to patients in the following age groups: All ages; Neonate; Infancy; Toddler; Preschool; School age; Adolescent; Adult; Geriatric.
2. Understands own role in the Hospital and unit based Performance Improvement Program.
3. Adheres to Hospital and unit safety plan and is responsible for incident reporting and follow-up.
4. Follows Hospital policies and procedures and supports staff in adjustments to policy changes.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Education & Certifications:
1. Maintains BLS and ACLS certification.
2. Participates in committee activities of the Department of Nursing Services and assumes responsibilities incurred.
3. Maintains attendance at mandatory programs.
1. The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's Degree in nursing.
2. Current licensure as a registered nurse in Massachusetts.
3. Minimum of three yearsâ�� critical care experience preferred.
Primary Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.