Be at your best with an organization that equips you to do so. Whose people unite in making lives better. At Carilion Clinic, we help communities stay healthy and our region grow stronger through compassionate care, medical education and research, and neighborhood outreach. As part of our team you can expect professional stability, strong technological resources, and the advancement potential of a regional leader.
Provides day-to-day oversight of community mental health staff, including peer support supervisors, community mental health navigators, and healthcare administrative associate.
• Manages billing and epic workflow for peer recovery specialist service lines.
• Develops and executes community mental health strategy to address identified community health needs.
• Facilitates the Roanoke Valley Mental Health Collaborative with the goal of expanding access and capacity to behavioral health resources in the service area.
• Manages the Mental Health Resource Navigation Line. Oversees program quality and outcomes.
• Manages the #allin program, aimed at reducing stigma associated with mental illness and substance use disorders.
• Manages the financial plan (budget) for assigned cost centers
• Attracts, selects, develops and retains qualified employee. Is responsible for coaching and mentoring staff.
Strong preference to individuals who are certified recovery specialist supervisors and/or a licensed mental health professional.
Based in Roanoke, VA, we are an award-winning, community-based network of hospitals, primary and specialty physician practices, and affiliations with prestigious academic medical institutions. Explore how joining a regional leader can enhance your ability to learn, grow, and succeed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years in progressive responsibilities within community outreach. Leadership experience preferred.
Other Minimum Qualifications:
Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrates and models creativity. Exhibits good organizational, facilitation, and teamwork skills. Possesses the ability to translate organizational strategies into interactive plans. Demonstrates excellent project management skills. Is highly collaborative, influential and articulate. Demonstrates a sense of urgency and attention to detail. Exhibits both patience and tenacity. Must demonstrate proficiency in required computer software.