- The Company shall be responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and removal of any employment requirements that are placed on the ACHI Career Center.
- The Company shall present on the ACHI Career Center only genuine existing employment requirements with the Company.
- HRET assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by the Company and the Company represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on the Company's investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for the Company's purposes.
- The Company agrees to hold harmless HRET from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the Company or any other party as a result of use of the ACHI Career Center.
- HRET reserves the right to remove the job posting(s) if an arrangement for the billing process has not been met within a 24-hours period of posting.
- HRET reserves the right to edit all employment advertisements, but will review any such edited advertisements with the Company prior to publication.
- No advertisement submitted by the Company shall reflect, imply or contribute to any discriminatory actions, practices or improper bias. HRET reserves the right to edit any advertisement to remove any such offending language or implication.
- The Company shall take sole responsibility to assure that the content of its advertising is true and accurate and conforms to all applicable laws, standards and regulations and the Company represents and warrants to HRET that it has all necessary authorization for the placement of the entire content of its advertising within the site. HRET may however decline any advertising or discontinue further publication of any advertising, at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable in any manner as a result of such action, except to refund a prorated portion of any unused prepaid subscription.